We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

scissorshand's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Todd! Wow, that's a really nice Bruce signature! What was that after "To Todd"? "…"

scissorshand replied May 11, 2013 to Bruce Springsteen experts help with this one

14 May 12, 2013
Reply by Mark Roberts

"Thanks again Richard. Speaking of Gezzer, he was super nice when i met him. :) I was…"

scissorshand replied May 2, 2013 to Need Opinions On this Black Sabbath SIGNED PARANOID LP! Thanks!

26 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by adam tate

"Hi Richard. Thank you so much for your comments and opinion. I really appreciate you…"

scissorshand replied May 2, 2013 to Need Opinions On this Black Sabbath SIGNED PARANOID LP! Thanks!

26 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by adam tate

"Hi a pug called eva. I'll tell you the whole story. It happened on Saturday 20 April…"

26 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by adam tate

"Hi Richard. Here is a picture of the LP label   "

26 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by adam tate

"Hi Carl. Thanks for your opinion. Yeah, i understand what you mean, you make a good…"

scissorshand replied Apr 28, 2013 to Need Opinions On this Black Sabbath SIGNED PARANOID LP! Thanks!

26 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by adam tate

"Here are the autographs Geezer signed for me yesterday. "

scissorshand replied Apr 28, 2013 to Need Opinions On this Black Sabbath SIGNED PARANOID LP! Thanks!

26 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by adam tate

"Thanks rOb G for your comment. I just confirmed with Geezer that they were real. :)"

26 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by adam tate

"Hi a pug called eva. Thanks for your comment. I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Geez…"

26 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by adam tate

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service