Xwiesy's Discussions (861)

Discussions Replied To (764) Replies Latest Activity

"Tim, this discussion is why I have basically left the hobby. If we are talking about…"

Xwiesy replied Mar 7 to Geezer Butler signed Sabbath LP. Do you think it's real?

69 Mar 7
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"The item is real, he can put whatever photos he wants...he doesnt have to conform to…"

Xwiesy replied Mar 6 to Geezer Butler signed Sabbath LP. Do you think it's real?

69 Mar 7

"Gentlemen- because someone has a pic of someone signing does not mean they are offer…"

Xwiesy replied Mar 6 to Geezer Butler signed Sabbath LP. Do you think it's real?

69 Mar 7

"I think the one you posted is real. And I think they are worth more than $1000-$1500…"

Xwiesy replied Jan 30 to Anyone familiar with vintag Black Sabbath graphs?

12 Jan 31
Reply by a pug called eva

"I listed a blood on tbe tracks signed lp here."

Xwiesy replied Jan 24 to Best Auctions Houses for Bob Dylan Signatures?

6 Jan 25
Reply by john shaw

"They are everywhere, not bad fakes at all, Ive looked twice at a few... price and ot…"

Xwiesy replied Jan 23 to Black Sabbath real?

8 Jan 24
Reply by Patrick1977

"Yeah and I’m seeing a ton of these. "

Xwiesy replied Jan 23 to Black Sabbath real?

8 Jan 24
Reply by Patrick1977

"Great stuff, Eric."

Xwiesy replied Jan 23 to Do You OWN Research. DON'T Trust TPG Blindly. Details & Dates DO MATTER. KNOW Your Subject.

94 Apr 29
Reply by goodcat

"I had a similar experience with Conway Twitty just before he passed. There were no w…"

Xwiesy replied Jan 22 to Do You OWN Research. DON'T Trust TPG Blindly. Details & Dates DO MATTER. KNOW Your Subject.

94 Apr 29
Reply by goodcat

"as a guy who sells, people want the cert. they like the sticker. Personally I hate p…"

Xwiesy replied Jan 22 to Do You OWN Research. DON'T Trust TPG Blindly. Details & Dates DO MATTER. KNOW Your Subject.

94 Apr 29
Reply by goodcat

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service