We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Eugene Monaghan's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks guys, hopefully the info and additional detail is helpful for everyone as in…"

Eugene Monaghan replied Jan 31, 2023 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Is interesting additional info, not unsurprising really and I can Imagine any creati…"

Eugene Monaghan replied Jan 31, 2023 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I agree, the timeline fits but the lack of granular, documented detail is poor. In m…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"All I’m asking is for Washington `Green / Castle Galleries to provide the evidence t…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"To be fair to Ian, he has been open, honest and responsive, proactively kept in touc…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Update from Ian Weatherby-Blythe reference the formal pre court letter request for p…"

Eugene Monaghan replied Jan 30, 2023 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Guys, just to give an update on the latest position. I issued a formal ‘Letter befor…"

Eugene Monaghan replied Jan 24, 2023 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"- It is direct from Ian WB - I have two 2020 Mondo Scripto pieces so personal focus…"

Eugene Monaghan replied Dec 22, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Had a further response from Castle today: Thank you very much for your email and fur…"

Eugene Monaghan replied Dec 22, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I think you’re correct and Castle don’t have the ability to satisfactorily prove the…"

Eugene Monaghan replied Dec 16, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service