We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

JackMagazine's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Seems like only a vocal minority are disappointed. "If he doesn't do it the exact w…"

JackMagazine replied May 7, 2019 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Well said!"

JackMagazine replied May 7, 2019 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019

"That's lovely, I wasn't aware that was sold previously! Very jealous that you have i…"

5602 Nov 2, 2019

"Your criticism seems to be that he doesn't put enough effort into his signature beca…"

5602 Nov 2, 2019

"All good!  https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/autographed-cds/products/vampi…"

5602 Nov 2, 2019

"That's fair, I understand the disappointment in that regard. But the listing did cle…"

5602 Nov 2, 2019

"Really not trying to come off as needlessly contrarian here, but what defines a ridi…"

5602 Nov 2, 2019

"That's Ezra's current signature. "

5602 Nov 2, 2019

"I honestly don't see what the problem with this one is. That has been Ezra (the fron…"

5602 Nov 2, 2019

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service