We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

chaneyjr's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Gee, how did you know.....?"

chaneyjr replied Nov 9, 2018 to Beware of ebay autograph seller shadowboundgoons

34 Jan 8
Reply by Tom Muck

"Oh, I'm screwed. These were originally handed out with an LOP (very official looking…"

chaneyjr replied Nov 9, 2018 to Beware of ebay autograph seller shadowboundgoons

34 Jan 8
Reply by Tom Muck

"Well, I'm no expert in handwriting forensics. I've emailed Roger with the story and…"

34 Jan 8
Reply by Tom Muck

"I had planned on disclosing that in my letter to him. You believe I should say so up…"

34 Jan 8
Reply by Tom Muck

"Thx; understandable."

34 Jan 8
Reply by Tom Muck

"Terrific...…...how do you know? Just searching for answers here..."

34 Jan 8
Reply by Tom Muck

"Well, to be honest, I've looked at the signature study done, on Sinatra, by Kevin Co…"

34 Jan 8
Reply by Tom Muck

"Right!"

34 Jan 8
Reply by Tom Muck

"Well, as I stated before, Roger Epperson, who is a well respected authenticator of v…"

34 Jan 8
Reply by Tom Muck

"of course..let me know if that's not the right one."

chaneyjr replied Nov 7, 2018 to Beware of ebay autograph seller shadowboundgoons

34 Jan 8
Reply by Tom Muck

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service