We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jack Standstrom's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I have looked at this seller also and considering purchase.  However, I found them t…"

Jack Standstrom replied Apr 28, 2012 to Outlaw Hobbies

7 May 6, 2013
Reply by H

"DB is absolutely right. And it is (can be) a trap. And perception can indeed become…"

Jack Standstrom replied Apr 4, 2012 to World of autographs and autograph pro authenticity

27 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Thanks for the reply Brandon. Very helpful :)"

Jack Standstrom replied Apr 4, 2012 to World of autographs and autograph pro authenticity

27 Apr 22, 2012

"Hi steve, Thanks for your reply, Wow, I see, thanks for that info. I appreciate it."

27 Apr 22, 2012

"Are you selling this? "

Jack Standstrom replied Apr 3, 2012 to World of autographs and autograph pro authenticity

27 Apr 22, 2012

"Hi Mr. Hoppe. Thanks for taking time to check out the posts here and commenting.  As…"

Jack Standstrom replied Apr 3, 2012 to World of autographs and autograph pro authenticity

27 Apr 22, 2012

"Cool. Looks very nice.  "

27 Apr 22, 2012

"I checked both the autographs cert id's and they do in fact check out. The ebay sell…"

Jack Standstrom replied Apr 3, 2012 to PSA/DNA VS GA, which one does the pro collector prefer?

10 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Jack Standstrom

"Thanks DB, I I mentioned in my last post i meant World Of Autographs as the link wil…"

Jack Standstrom replied Apr 3, 2012 to PSA/DNA VS GA, which one does the pro collector prefer?

10 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Jack Standstrom

"Upps. Thanks Mr Zipper, I meant WORLD OF AUTOGRAPHS....;)   Thanks  So: I have com…"

10 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Jack Standstrom

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service