We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Olivia Nicole's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for your help! I greatly appreciate it. "

Olivia Nicole replied Sep 15, 2019 to Taylor Swift Signature: Authentic or Forged? (help needed!!!)

22 May 8, 2020
Reply by Morgan Dargan

"So I go to cancel the order..and this pops up. (picture attached). I’m worried he’ll…"

Olivia Nicole replied Sep 15, 2019 to Taylor Swift Signature: Authentic or Forged? (help needed!!!)

22 May 8, 2020
Reply by Morgan Dargan

"Thank you so much for your help. I was hoping this wasn’t the case but it really was…"

22 May 8, 2020
Reply by Morgan Dargan

"Yes. My friend was with me when I placed the order, and she said it was because tech…"

22 May 8, 2020
Reply by Morgan Dargan

"I do. I’ll insert the link. (I probably should have known that the pricing was too g…"

22 May 8, 2020
Reply by Morgan Dargan

"I used PayPal. "

22 May 8, 2020
Reply by Morgan Dargan

"it was purchased on ebay. The seller had multiple ones he had collected over the yea…"

22 May 8, 2020
Reply by Morgan Dargan

"the COA is from a company called “everything entertainment” which i’m not sure is a…"

22 May 8, 2020
Reply by Morgan Dargan

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service