a pug called eva's Discussions (1,047)

Discussions Replied To (903) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, at Claridges, London. It was collected by a very well-known UK in-person collec…"

a pug called eva replied May 5 to Fake or authentic Sharon Tate signed index card?

3 May 5
Reply by a pug called eva

"Comparing it to my 1969 example I'd say it was spot-on. "

a pug called eva replied May 5 to Fake or authentic Sharon Tate signed index card?

3 May 5

"I have a feeling that the auction house may have placed the bids itself and the item…"

a pug called eva replied May 3 to Queen A Night at the Opera at Iconic Auctions

22 May 3
Reply by Etienne

"Perhaps the contributor to the other forum was mistaken but I wouldn't be surprised…"

a pug called eva replied May 1 to Queen A Night at the Opera at Iconic Auctions

22 May 3
Reply by Etienne

"Apparently sold for ca. $10.5k, including buyer's premium.  From another forum I gat…"

a pug called eva replied Apr 30 to Queen A Night at the Opera at Iconic Auctions

22 May 3
Reply by Etienne

"Today is the 44th anniversary of Queen's gig at the Hallenstadion in Zurich and of t…"

a pug called eva replied Apr 30 to A kind of magic Queen archive acquisition (I hope)

35 Apr 30

"In rushing to post on the 15th I somehow clean forgot about one of my best Titanic-r…"

a pug called eva replied Apr 17 to Today is 110 years since Titanic struck its iceberg-show your related autos

17 Apr 17

"Here is my third. Titanic survivor Helen Ostby, signing a Titanic related book in 19…"

a pug called eva replied Apr 15 to Today is 110 years since Titanic struck its iceberg-show your related autos

17 Apr 17

"Here is the next.  Arthur Rostron, Captain of the Carpathia. Either written a month…"

a pug called eva replied Apr 14 to Today is 110 years since Titanic struck its iceberg-show your related autos

17 Apr 17

"I think I have at least three. I'll post them separately so they can be commented on…"

a pug called eva replied Apr 14 to Today is 110 years since Titanic struck its iceberg-show your related autos

17 Apr 17

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service