a pug called eva's Discussions (1,113)

Discussions Replied To (963) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed."

a pug called eva replied Jan 26 to Lennon/McCartney in autograph book - Real or Fake?

4 Jan 27
Reply by Findbooks

"If you buy from the top dealers in the US (Frank Caiazzo) or UK (Tracks) you can be…"

a pug called eva replied Jan 25 to How do you guys know what Beatles autographs are real and what aren't?

21 Jan 27
Reply by Jim McFiver

"Went for £4,000 before ca. 30-36% premiums etc. Quite a price considering that these…"

a pug called eva replied Jan 18 to Beatles autographs

8 Jan 18
Reply by a pug called eva

"That's what you call a rushed/uneven surface "John". Personally, I like such things,…"

a pug called eva replied Jan 18 to Photograph signed by John lennon. Is this Real?

5 Jan 18
Reply by a pug called eva

"Wow Stepeanut - what a great reply! I certainly won't risk bidding for the one in th…"

a pug called eva replied Dec 27, 2022 to British Royals presentation photos - any signed mounts autopenned?

4 Dec 28, 2022
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Must have been knocking around for a while for the seller to accept that kind of dis…"

a pug called eva replied Dec 18, 2022 to Full band signed Queen tour program - real?

7 Dec 18, 2022
Reply by Innuendo

"Well at least that means he is almost certainly OK health-wise. - that's the main th…"

a pug called eva replied Dec 18, 2022 to What happened to Eric?

26 Dec 19, 2022
Reply by KaiMi

"When exactly did Eric last post something? Not that long ago I'm sure. I can go quie…"

a pug called eva replied Dec 17, 2022 to What happened to Eric?

26 Dec 19, 2022
Reply by KaiMi

"I think these three examples are far too similar for comfort. The collection I bough…"

a pug called eva replied Dec 13, 2022 to Freddie Mercury Opinions

15 Dec 13, 2022
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I wouldn't say that most of the OP example looks particularly rushed, at least not c…"

a pug called eva replied Dec 13, 2022 to Freddie Mercury - Could it be??

9 Dec 13, 2022
Reply by KaiMi

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2023   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service