PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

a pug called eva's Discussions (961)

Discussions Replied To (826) Replies Latest Activity

"Somehow all the signatures look a bit "samey" in terms of pen pressure and also just…"

a pug called eva replied on Saturday to Bob Marley - what do people think about these?

27 on Saturday
Reply by a pug called eva

"A new Ray Charles has just appeared, a 10" x 8" photograph. This will be auctioned b…"

a pug called eva replied on Saturday to Ray Charles signature Fake?

365 on Saturday

"At ca. $6,900 inc. Buyer's Premium (BP) the flipper would have taken a hit, having p…"

a pug called eva replied on Thursday to Bob Marley - what do people think about these?

27 on Saturday

"Thanks for your message Eric. I think this is fine. I presume it is a nice double-we…"

a pug called eva replied Jun 16 to Genuine Marilyn signed photo?

7 on Friday
Reply by Autographtastic

"Good decision. Marlene signed a lot so you can pick up authentic and much better exa…"

a pug called eva replied Jun 2 to Marlene Dietrich

10 Jun 2

"Thanks Paul, it'll be interesting to see if the flipper makes a turn on it. Personal…"

a pug called eva replied May 24 to Bob Marley - what do people think about these?

27 on Saturday

"Great item!"

a pug called eva replied May 16 to David Bowie 1978 Signed Concert Ticket

3 May 16
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Thanks Eric, here's the reverse (you'll need to click on the image to see the whole…"

a pug called eva replied May 13 to Ernest Hemingway Signature (on Old Man and the Sea 1st Edition)

5 May 13

"Doesn't look a look a lot like mine but I'm certainly no expert on Hemingway. Here's…"

a pug called eva replied May 13 to Ernest Hemingway Signature (on Old Man and the Sea 1st Edition)

5 May 13

"Thanks Mike T, I confess that I am not a Star Wars fan, which might explain why I di…"

a pug called eva replied May 5 to Dave Prowse & Star Wars auction 4 May 2021

3 May 5
Reply by Mike Shepherd

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service