a pug called eva's Discussions (731)

Discussions Replied To (629) Replies Latest Activity

"Me too. If this really was your "last post" it was a very good one. You can always b…"

a pug called eva replied 22 hours ago to WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?

18 19 hours ago
Reply by Fuddjcal

"Like goodcat I also sensed some need to talk things out in the original post. I have…"

a pug called eva replied yesterday to WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?

18 19 hours ago
Reply by Fuddjcal

"I tend to fantasize about things other than books but this does look like a great on…"

a pug called eva replied Nov 12 to New Book About Beatles & Solo Years Autographs - It's a Must!

10 Nov 12
Reply by Rfitzz

"It might help your cause if you include scans that are the right way up."

a pug called eva replied Nov 8 to Beatles sigs

14 Nov 19
Reply by Invest_In_Graphs

"Hi Matty, Thanks for your comprehensive response to my humble input. 4"x5" is an od…"

a pug called eva replied Nov 6 to Jim Morrison of The Doors Exclusively on Elextra Records Signed Promotional Head Shot

50 Nov 21
Reply by Matty Mich

"I don't profess to know anything much about Morrison's signature but I'm curious as…"

a pug called eva replied Nov 5 to Jim Morrison of The Doors Exclusively on Elextra Records Signed Promotional Head Shot

50 Nov 21
Reply by Matty Mich

"I saw the movie sitting in a "premier" armchair-style seat at the IMAX in Bradford.…"

a pug called eva replied Nov 1 to Queen Value List

55 Nov 16
Reply by terry ryan

"Looks like the frame has seen better days but the autograph looks fine. I'd be surpr…"

a pug called eva replied Oct 20 to Elisabath Sladen, Sarah Jane Smith Doctor WHO Companion.

2 Oct 21
Reply by Joseph Tatrai

"Any chance of a better pic?"

a pug called eva replied Oct 20 to Lennon signature from 1980

8 Oct 23
Reply by Jude Montoya

"Thank God for that COA bottom left."

a pug called eva replied Oct 16 to My Nirvana autograph (including Cobain) with PSA/DNA, JSA, and Epperson COA's

20 Oct 16
Reply by a pug called eva

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service