a pug called eva's Discussions (820)

Discussions Replied To (707) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, I didn't know she was fetching that kind of money (ca. $1,500) these days. Prob…"

a pug called eva replied on Wednesday to Does Anyone have Amy Winehouse for sale?

4 on Thursday
Reply by marc e

"Hi Steve, I don't chase cars but I do eat some pretty dubious stuff lying about on t…"

a pug called eva replied Mar 20 to Museum autograph collections

6 Mar 20
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Thanks Steve, I'm not actually looking for examples of particular entertainment star…"

a pug called eva replied Mar 20 to Museum autograph collections

6 Mar 20

"They were. I'm not sure why my post from 2017 took nearly three years to get a respo…"

a pug called eva replied Mar 2 to Hendrix Experience, Sabbath, AC/DC: What do you think?

6 Mar 3
Reply by Keithspoon1978

"Luckily I didn't - didn't even see it actually."

a pug called eva replied Feb 25 to Marlon Brando Signature Study

27 Feb 26

"What do people reckon to this one? A 10 x 8, it went for $700 Buy-It-Now on eBay. "

a pug called eva replied Feb 25 to Marlon Brando Signature Study

27 Feb 26

"...as opposed to the thumbnail - ooooch!"

a pug called eva replied Feb 21 to Ac/dc Bon scott set of autographs purchased!

10 Feb 22
Reply by Paul

"Reminds of a red felt tip Ringo that someone had obviously had on the wall for years…"

a pug called eva replied Jan 8 to Would you (or wouldn't) restore Paul and Ringo's signatures on this item if you owned it?

71 Jan 8
Reply by James

"If restoration would more than pay for itself I'm sure Tracks would have it done the…"

a pug called eva replied Jan 7 to Would you (or wouldn't) restore Paul and Ringo's signatures on this item if you owned it?

71 Jan 8
Reply by James

"If I had to put money on it, I'd lean towards the new RR example being a very good f…"

a pug called eva replied Dec 20, 2019 to Ray Charles signature Fake?

364 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by michelle

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service