a pug called eva's Discussions (1,069)

Discussions Replied To (923) Replies Latest Activity

"Very difficult to say. Some letters look similar (e.g. R and B) and others look diff…"

a pug called eva replied on Tuesday to Bob Marley signed LP census - 1

45 on Wednesday
Reply by Johnlow

"What did this go for in the end? There were ca. 50 watchers."

a pug called eva replied Sep 22 to BEATLES SIGNED

8 Sep 22
Reply by a pug called eva

"Go to the-saleroom.com and search for Beatles or the auction house Mitchells. The sa…"

a pug called eva replied Sep 5 to Beatles signed

9 Sep 8
Reply by mr michael hutchinson

"Sam is probably right that the two items with photographs are from the Beatles/Roy O…"

a pug called eva replied Sep 1 to 3 Beatles Autographs - David Brook / Medusa Auctions

9 Sep 1
Reply by terrier8HOF

"In the second photo example I was put off by Paul's autograph but I guess his inscri…"

a pug called eva replied Aug 31 to 3 Beatles Autographs - David Brook / Medusa Auctions

9 Sep 1
Reply by terrier8HOF

"I'd say you were spot-on. When I saw these and the signed programmes I also thought…"

a pug called eva replied Aug 30 to 3 Beatles Autographs - David Brook / Medusa Auctions

9 Sep 1
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Definitely the way to go - I mean as regards display and not what might happen in 15…"

a pug called eva replied Aug 22 to 58 years ago, today.

6 Aug 22

"What are the signatures-on? Make sure you keep the signatures out of strong light -…"

a pug called eva replied Aug 21 to 58 years ago, today.

6 Aug 22

"Actually, the more I look at the OP example the less I like it. Here are a couple of…"

a pug called eva replied Aug 5 to Bob Marley .... Opinions please.... on the first look good, my Opinion.....

3 Aug 5

"This lacks flow but if it is a forgery the forger certainly studied Marley's autogra…"

a pug called eva replied Aug 4 to Bob Marley .... Opinions please.... on the first look good, my Opinion.....

3 Aug 5

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service