a pug called eva's Discussions (711)

Discussions Replied To (612) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Michelle, I got his autograph in-person in the 70s. I included it in the followin…"

a pug called eva replied 4 hours ago to john cleese please

4 57 minutes ago
Reply by michelle

"I don't have a clue as to who this Brennan chap is or the quality of his collection…"

a pug called eva replied May 21 to Some BIG NUMBERS at the John Brennan / RR Auction

34 May 21
Reply by a pug called eva

"I have to say that I really admire your attitude James. I don't know what you paid f…"

a pug called eva replied May 15 to Did PSA/DNA get this Madonna signed program right?

50 May 16
Reply by Kamran

"Just had a look at the two Frank-authenticated Rubber Souls on the census thread. I…"

a pug called eva replied May 15 to Beatles Signed Rubber Soul Lp

16 May 15

"At least a couple of people must have thought this was real as it just went for £28,…"

a pug called eva replied May 15 to Beatles Signed Rubber Soul Lp

16 May 15

"Joe, I totally agree with your earlier statement about trust. If you cannot believe…"

a pug called eva replied May 11 to authentic Floyd (full band signed LP)

61 May 12
Reply by goodcat

"I ask myself how an autograph can be authenticated without looking for typical trait…"

a pug called eva replied May 10 to authentic Floyd (full band signed LP)

61 May 12
Reply by goodcat

"I find that very low when you consider that it includes over 20% buyer's premium and…"

a pug called eva replied May 9 to Rock and Roll Book signed by...all!

19 May 15
Reply by Robert

"Hi Joe, I agree. I wasn't trying to imply that this item shouldn't be discussed. I j…"

a pug called eva replied May 9 to Is PSA/DNA right about this Madonna autograph?

14 May 9
Reply by Kamran

"Even I could say that this is b***** awful."

a pug called eva replied May 9 to Is PSA/DNA right about this Madonna autograph?

14 May 9
Reply by Kamran

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service