Dan's Discussions (704)

Discussions Replied To (588) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes but surely they didn't cancel orders to resell the same book at 13x the price."

Dan replied yesterday to Paul McCartney Signed @Hatchards London available for 10K

16 yesterday
Reply by NeilL

"Thanks for the tip, but it really isn't about the money at this point. Injustice and…"

Dan replied yesterday to Paul McCartney Signed @Hatchards London available for 10K

16 yesterday
Reply by NeilL

"I'm aware of this, but quite frankly I want them to think twice next time before the…"

16 yesterday
Reply by NeilL

"There is a moral distress issue here, and in any case I will take this as far as I p…"

16 yesterday
Reply by NeilL

"Does anyone have the details of the Paul McCartney management?"

16 yesterday
Reply by NeilL

"I actually received #2, which is from the German store. Not quite #1 but needless to…"

Dan replied on Tuesday to Hildur Guðnadóttir, Cate Blanchett, Todd Field, & Sophie Kauer signed Art Prints

67 17 hours ago
Reply by mcnish

"How on earth is that even possible?! "

Dan replied on Sunday to cormac mccarthy book on amazon

431 on Monday
Reply by Quadropheniac

"Thanks, appreciated."

Dan replied Jan 20 to Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

152 Jan 27
Reply by NeilL

"Can you post the link please? "

Dan replied Jan 20 to Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

152 Jan 27
Reply by NeilL

"How on earth did you find that link?"

152 Jan 27
Reply by NeilL

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2023   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service