JIMMY JAMES's Discussions (347)

Discussions Replied To (338) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats  Iracles !!! Good for you By "a few"...how many? 3, 5, ...more :)  ? Will y…"

JIMMY JAMES replied yesterday to BONO Surrender: 40 songs, One Story - Signed Edition WATERSTONES

239 16 hours ago
Reply by Davy C.

"Hey Thomas Mayer How did you know it "went live" before Dan commented about reddit?…"

JIMMY JAMES replied on Saturday to BONO Surrender: 40 songs, One Story - Signed Edition WATERSTONES

239 16 hours ago
Reply by Davy C.

"HAHAHA,  the_flowers_are still_standing that's bloody well brilliant !!!"

JIMMY JAMES replied Nov 29 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1257 5 hours ago
Reply by Tom Brewstein

"ahhh, great to hear! Thanks Jason H I don't think I've ever seen examples that are s…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Nov 28 to NICKELBACK NEW CD "GET ROLLIN", AUTOGRAPHED, from SATURN in GERMANY (Germany only). NOW AVAILABLE AT AMAZON GERMANY, & LOOKING LIKE STOCK IS COMING FOR AMAZON UK.

93 Nov 28
Reply by Ron Hoffman

"Jason H    Here's mine, I had already framed it and mounted it on my wall. Real or A…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Nov 28 to NICKELBACK NEW CD "GET ROLLIN", AUTOGRAPHED, from SATURN in GERMANY (Germany only). NOW AVAILABLE AT AMAZON GERMANY, & LOOKING LIKE STOCK IS COMING FOR AMAZON UK.

93 Nov 28
Reply by Ron Hoffman

"A big +1 Steve Cyrkin Never thought of that ... or else...Next stop Korea's book mar…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Nov 28 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1257 5 hours ago
Reply by Tom Brewstein

"ah, shucks, thanks InkInvestor  :) +1 on what you said " I just want people to get t…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Nov 28 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1257 5 hours ago
Reply by Tom Brewstein

"...WHEN CNN PICKS UP YOUR STORY !!! BOB DYLAN & HIS GANG OF FRUADSTERS TOTALLY E…"

1257 5 hours ago
Reply by Tom Brewstein

" InkInvestor I for one totally appreciated every effort of yours that you made to un…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Nov 27 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1257 5 hours ago
Reply by Tom Brewstein

"I really, really, still feel for everybody scammed by Bob Dylan & his gang of fr…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Nov 27 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1257 5 hours ago
Reply by Tom Brewstein

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service