We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

JIMMY JAMES's Discussions (414)

Discussions Replied To (400) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey thanks Yony Mark  ! Always great to hear from you on this forum. I've been tryin…"

JIMMY JAMES replied on Wednesday to **Brothers** (Signed Book) by Alex Van Halen Barnes and Noble (Limit 1)

13 yesterday
Reply by John Michael

"Thanks so much Ron Hoffman! I've been watching for this to hit in Canada, especially…"

JIMMY JAMES replied on Wednesday to **Brothers** (Signed Book) by Alex Van Halen Barnes and Noble (Limit 1)

13 yesterday
Reply by John Michael

"CHRIS MARTIN COLDPLAY...on the upcoming CD, I guess we'll have to wait and "C" !!!"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 15 to Worst Artists Signatures (so you know who not to buy from in the future)

88 Jul 17
Reply by jayceman

"Hey  jayceman  That's a big +1 from me my friend..."

JIMMY JAMES replied Jun 26 to Bon Jovi - FOREVER SIGNED CD (LIMITED EDITION)

263 Jul 14
Reply by Stephen Woods

"*THE BON JOVI FOREVER AUTOGRAPH AUTENTICATION CHECKLIST*: Here's a checklist I've cr…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jun 24 to Bon Jovi - FOREVER SIGNED CD (LIMITED EDITION)

263 Jul 14
Reply by Stephen Woods

"Bob Peel, They both Look good to me. *THE BON JOVI FOREVER AUTOGRAPH AUTENTICATION C…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jun 24 to Bon Jovi - Forever Autopen

207 Jun 25
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Mr. Collector and Bjorkwind +1  Well said, and totally agree with both of you."

JIMMY JAMES replied Jun 17 to Bon Jovi - Forever Autopen

207 Jun 25
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Agreed  Dan "

JIMMY JAMES replied Apr 29 to Bon Jovi Forever signed CD (UK)

7 May 28
Reply by Dan

" Dan   Andy W Thank you guys!  I too, have cancelled my UK store bundle and got a co…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Apr 29 to Bon Jovi Forever signed CD (UK)

7 May 28
Reply by Dan

"WOW! JUST WOW!  Just saw this, why didn't I see this earlier?  You absolutely nailed…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Apr 20 to A blog stalkers "jealousy" seems to have finally spun out of control.

2 Apr 20
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service