We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Sapphyre's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I was trying to save money as I'm in the States. "

Sapphyre replied Jan 26, 2023 to Godsmack - Lighting Up The Sky CD (Autographed)

65 Mar 7, 2023
Reply by Shug

"Did anyone buy the blue marble LP? No signatures needed but I thought I would ask. I…"

Sapphyre replied Jan 25, 2023 to Godsmack - Lighting Up The Sky CD (Autographed)

65 Mar 7, 2023
Reply by Shug

"Thanks for the explanation. Are you sure you don't want both? It'll be their last re…"

Sapphyre replied Jan 20, 2023 to Godsmack - Lighting Up The Sky CD (Autographed)

65 Mar 7, 2023
Reply by Shug

"Signed print vinyl? Does that mean it's autographed? They've only been doing the bla…"

Sapphyre replied Jan 20, 2023 to Godsmack - Lighting Up The Sky CD (Autographed)

65 Mar 7, 2023
Reply by Shug

"I know the feeling all too well, especially as a fan of 23 years and I'm on the couc…"

Sapphyre replied Jan 17, 2023 to Godsmack - Lighting Up The Sky CD (Autographed)

65 Mar 7, 2023
Reply by Shug

"Completely agree, I'm enjoying the sun and warmth and a new book I was given for my…"

Sapphyre replied Jan 17, 2023 to Godsmack - Lighting Up The Sky CD (Autographed)

65 Mar 7, 2023
Reply by Shug

"Honest question: What do you do if you have to leave the house and will not have acc…"

65 Mar 7, 2023
Reply by Shug

"The signed CD inserts have not been released yet. I follow the band on Instagram and…"

Sapphyre replied Jan 16, 2023 to Godsmack - Lighting Up The Sky CD (Autographed)

65 Mar 7, 2023
Reply by Shug

"Thank you Marshall! Yes, that was one thing I took my time on this morning. I hit th…"

Sapphyre replied Jan 16, 2023 to Godsmack - Lighting Up The Sky CD (Autographed)

65 Mar 7, 2023
Reply by Shug

"Thanks for the input. I just hope people don't fake the signatures ya know? It is sa…"

65 Mar 7, 2023
Reply by Shug

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service