rogers wright's Discussions (584)

Discussions Replied To (524) Replies Latest Activity

"Well you cant say we didnt give RR a heads up as you said the poorer signatures alwa…"

rogers wright replied Jul 11 to Jimi Hendrix Autograph Opinions Needed

17 on Thursday
Reply by BallroomDays67

"your right the worse the signature the better the story"

rogers wright replied Jul 4 to How important is a back story/Provenance to your autographs

30 Jul 4
Reply by rogers wright

"Just a shameless liar,ill drop him an e bay message telling him so "

rogers wright replied Jul 4 to Janis Joplin (signed in person Auto) Sportsandstars ebay seller

10 Jul 4
Reply by Crabby Appleton

"ON a slightly different topic i like a good story and they can add a lot of value to…"

rogers wright replied Jul 2 to How important is a back story/Provenance to your autographs

30 Jul 4
Reply by rogers wright

"HI Ballroom no i havent 5 or 6 days on i found that a bit odd i thought they would b…"

rogers wright replied Jul 2 to How important is a back story/Provenance to your autographs

30 Jul 4
Reply by rogers wright

"Had the stones signed every lp linked to him they would have needed 2 days and a thr…"

rogers wright replied Jul 1 to The collection of the late Jordi Tarda - Spanish Music Journo/DJ

5 Jul 1
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Decent set looks good did you get it from Tracks"

rogers wright replied Jun 29 to New addition to my collection

16 Jul 5
Reply by Paul

"So i got a response im sure they will eventually change the description"

rogers wright replied Jun 27 to How important is a back story/Provenance to your autographs

30 Jul 4
Reply by rogers wright

"Thanks for the responses sorry i couldnt reply earlier i have let the auction house…"

rogers wright replied Jun 25 to How important is a back story/Provenance to your autographs

30 Jul 4
Reply by rogers wright

"For me all the signatures look slightly off "

rogers wright replied Jun 18 to Deep Purple Machine Head LP

3 Jun 18
Reply by Matt Wisdom

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service