We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

JLee's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"The auction isn't live yet, looks like it was just announced on their blog. It will…"

JLee replied Oct 19, 2012 to Advice and Appraisal on historically significant Michael Jackson item

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"just wanted to post a link about this as it has just been announced by the auction h…"

JLee replied Oct 19, 2012 to Advice and Appraisal on historically significant Michael Jackson item

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Rick, any word from the Jackson lawyer about this thread?"

JLee replied Sep 13, 2012 to Advice and Appraisal on historically significant Michael Jackson item

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Rick, Any reply from the law firm?"

JLee replied Sep 5, 2012 to Advice and Appraisal on historically significant Michael Jackson item

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Here is a statement from the Medical Board of California website: "Who owns medical…"

JLee replied Sep 3, 2012 to Advice and Appraisal on historically significant Michael Jackson item

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Rick, Hopefully you get a reply. Let me know!"

JLee replied Sep 2, 2012 to Advice and Appraisal on historically significant Michael Jackson item

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Rick, Found another interesting read about Elvis Presley medical documents that are…"

JLee replied Sep 2, 2012 to Advice and Appraisal on historically significant Michael Jackson item

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Rick, This whole story continues to intrigue me. I am trying to do some research abo…"

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Rick, The Supreme Court decision does cover more the 'privacy' aspect of trash. "The…"

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Mike - The documents were brought to my attention by the auction house who is curren…"

57 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Shepherd

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service