We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Darren's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Attached to front with glue dots "

Darren replied Jun 12 to Bon Jovi - FOREVER SIGNED CD (LIMITED EDITION)

268 Aug 17
Reply by Mr. Collector

"Still trying to figure out if mine is autopen, bought on Amazon if that makes a diff…"

Darren replied Jun 12 to Bon Jovi - FOREVER SIGNED CD (LIMITED EDITION)

268 Aug 17
Reply by Mr. Collector

"My copy, from Amazon on the thick card "

Darren replied Jun 9 to Bon Jovi - FOREVER SIGNED CD (LIMITED EDITION)

268 Aug 17
Reply by Mr. Collector

""

Darren replied Sep 16, 2022 to OZZY OSBOURNE (SIGNED Limited Edition Softpack CD Autographed Insert)

317 Feb 21, 2023
Reply by PFCollector

"Already have quite a few Ozzys, guess I'm being greedy now :-) "

Darren replied Sep 16, 2022 to OZZY OSBOURNE (SIGNED Limited Edition Softpack CD Autographed Insert)

317 Feb 21, 2023
Reply by PFCollector

"Pulled the trigger and just this minute bought one from his store, only package left…"

317 Feb 21, 2023
Reply by PFCollector

"Ah sorry to offend ya, thought it may be of use, i did post a pic of Ozzy signing in…"

Darren replied Jul 28, 2022 to OZZY OSBOURNE (SIGNED Limited Edition Softpack CD Autographed Insert)

317 Feb 21, 2023
Reply by PFCollector

"Ozzy posted on his Facebook today that he's just completed his biggest signing in ye…"

Darren replied Jul 28, 2022 to OZZY OSBOURNE (SIGNED Limited Edition Softpack CD Autographed Insert)

317 Feb 21, 2023
Reply by PFCollector

"Dave has a great signature.... Just hoping he doesn't jump on the bandwagon and just…"

Darren replied Jun 29, 2022 to Megadeth - Dave Mustaine - The Sick, The Dying... The Dead - with signature

22 Sep 21, 2022
Reply by jayceman

"Mine arrived yesterday, been listening to it for a week on Spotify, banging album"

Darren replied May 13, 2022 to Halestorm signed Cd artcard

39 Jun 15, 2022
Reply by damageinc777

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service