We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

David Pearson's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"You guys are so wrong and you don't even see it. So if anyone comes on here and talk…"

David Pearson replied Nov 8, 2013 to Sports Connextion Authentication? Anyone know of them?

184 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

"I just got home and i come to this. I am honestly amazed with a lot of the guys resp…"

David Pearson replied Nov 7, 2013 to Sports Connextion Authentication? Anyone know of them?

184 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

"I truly believe you need some dorn help man. I read everything Tom wrote as well as…"

David Pearson replied Nov 6, 2013 to Sports Connextion Authentication? Anyone know of them?

184 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

"Wow what is your issue? I read a lot of things said and i give my opinion and i am s…"

David Pearson replied Nov 6, 2013 to Sports Connextion Authentication? Anyone know of them?

184 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

"I'm totally confused. I could be wrong but its totally my right to hide my profile.…"

184 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

"Are you being serious? You don't know who i am at all. So you call everyone Tom now?…"

184 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

"Rob, you said GA is crap? There are a lot of autographed items by GA. Ebay even back…"

184 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

"Guys, ive been reading everything that has been said about "The Sports Connextion".…"

184 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service