We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Dave Bramlett's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Alexander,.,.,Thank you very much for your input,.,.That signature looks just lik…"

Dave Bramlett replied Feb 16, 2011 to ELITE Productions COA - Legacy COA???Paul McCartney signed Bass Guitar

49 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by BRYAN NEELEY

"Ok. It seems that nobody likes that signature,.,.Can anybody tell me what sticks out…"

Dave Bramlett replied Feb 4, 2011 to ELITE Productions COA - Legacy COA???Paul McCartney signed Bass Guitar

49 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by BRYAN NEELEY

"Thank you much, For the input.,.,."

Dave Bramlett replied Feb 3, 2011 to ELITE Productions COA - Legacy COA???Paul McCartney signed Bass Guitar

49 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by BRYAN NEELEY

"Hi It Dave again,.,.,I good some info from Uncle,.,.He didn't remember much,.,There…"

Dave Bramlett replied Feb 2, 2011 to ELITE Productions COA - Legacy COA???Paul McCartney signed Bass Guitar

49 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by BRYAN NEELEY

"Really?? I looked at some other real ones and it looks good to me. But I'm not good…"

Dave Bramlett replied Jan 31, 2011 to ELITE Productions COA - Legacy COA???Paul McCartney signed Bass Guitar

49 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by BRYAN NEELEY

"Hi There,.,I am going to get ahold of my Uncle and let you know what I find out.,   …"

Dave Bramlett replied Jan 31, 2011 to ELITE Productions COA - Legacy COA???Paul McCartney signed Bass Guitar

49 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by BRYAN NEELEY

"Hi Greg,.,.,.,.Thank you. Thank you,.,10 second search???You know how to search,.I D…"

49 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by BRYAN NEELEY

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service