Bruce Juice's Discussions (1,905)

Discussions Replied To (1554) Replies Latest Activity

"Remember the earlier days when you could email the winning bidder to warn them they…"

Bruce Juice replied on Saturday to Fully Signed Led Zep IV on eBay for only 300 bucks! (Spoiler Alert - Has a Fake PSA Cert Card)

35 on Tuesday
Reply by Gratefulphish

"I would avoid the Petty guitar you first posted. Also you should find a signed pick…"

Bruce Juice replied Jul 11 to Tom Petty Touch Of Modern/Piece Of The Past

25 on Sunday
Reply by sling

"I believe both those cert cards are bogus as forgers are now searching the PSA datab…"

Bruce Juice replied Jul 11 to Led Zeppelin Autographed "Song Remains The Same" Album

61 on Tuesday
Reply by Gratefulphish

"The one on the bottom just sold at RR Auction for $2500 before the 25% commission. H…"

Bruce Juice replied Jul 10 to Jimi Hendrix Autograph Opinions Needed

17 Jul 11
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Looks like one was copied from the other"

Bruce Juice replied Jul 10 to Jimi Hendrix Autograph Opinions Needed

17 Jul 11
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Petty Guitar 100% a Forgery. Piece of the Past has been discussed on this site MANY…"

Bruce Juice replied Jul 10 to Tom Petty Touch Of Modern/Piece Of The Past

25 on Sunday
Reply by sling

"It's possible but I know forgers look through the PSA database and when they find it…"

Bruce Juice replied Jul 10 to Fully Signed Led Zep IV on eBay for only 300 bucks! (Spoiler Alert - Has a Fake PSA Cert Card)

35 on Tuesday
Reply by Gratefulphish

"PSA has confirmed they don't issue these cert cards for items valued over 50 bucks.…"

Bruce Juice replied Jul 10 to Fully Signed Led Zep IV on eBay for only 300 bucks! (Spoiler Alert - Has a Fake PSA Cert Card)

35 on Tuesday
Reply by Gratefulphish

"Here is the fake PSA cert card.  Should have a full PSA LOA for this but seller "can…"

Bruce Juice replied Jul 9 to Fully Signed Led Zep IV on eBay for only 300 bucks! (Spoiler Alert - Has a Fake PSA Cert Card)

35 on Tuesday
Reply by Gratefulphish

"Here is another bogus LP and Cert card:  Fully "signed" Led Zep LP https://www.ebay.…"

Bruce Juice replied Jul 9 to PSA Cert Card Scam -- George Harrison "signed" LP Should have FULL PSA LETTER

45 Jul 9
Reply by Bruce Juice

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service