Bruce Juice's Discussions (1,974)

Discussions Replied To (1616) Replies Latest Activity

"The Abbey Road Lp in question was obtained over many years by in person collector Jo…"

Bruce Juice replied 21 hours ago to At Auction: Beatles signed by 3 Abbey Road album

39 9 hours ago
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I'd also prefer not to have anyone else sign it but the 3 members.  "

Bruce Juice replied Sep 10 to Nirvana Signed Nevermind Poster

6 Sep 10
Reply by marc e

"Both items very fake. "

Bruce Juice replied Sep 9 to Fleetwood Mac Photo Autograph Store COA/ Anthony Nurse Ebay Account?? 113 Items All Fake!!

3 Sep 10
Reply by Gratefulphish

"Sounds like Anthony Nurse of Charity Fundraising that supplies unsuspecting charity…"

Bruce Juice replied Sep 9 to Paul McCartney Tug of War Signed - Authenticity Check per the BUY & SELL Rules

29 Sep 9
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"Here's one from his "Paintings" book signing -- just to compare. (with Tracks LOA) "

Bruce Juice replied Sep 8 to Finally got McCartney autograph in person

6 Sep 9
Reply by john connor

"100% FAKE. I have yet to see an authentic signed photo or album signed after the ear…"

Bruce Juice replied Sep 7 to need some help with a Prince autograph

3 Sep 7
Reply by Bruce Juice

"This has both a Frank Caiazzo and a Perry Cox LOA and was signed in 1967. Don't see…"

Bruce Juice replied Sep 7 to Lennon: Thoughts?

14 Sep 8
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"This was offered at a recent RR Auction and top bid before commission was about $110…"

Bruce Juice replied Sep 7 to Freddie Mercury

5 Sep 7
Reply by Danny fisher

"When and where did you get these and did any of them come with a COA or LOA?  Could…"

Bruce Juice replied Sep 6 to I have 4 Beatles items I want to sell - 3 have all 4 digs the other is just John L

22 Sep 9
Reply by john connor

"Laura -- I've read the entire thread and I'm sorry you made the mistake of buying a…"

Bruce Juice replied Sep 6 to eBay Seller lburnette Offers Doors “Signed” Debut LP From Antiquities With Banned Frangipani COA

66 on Sunday
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service