Bruce Juice's Discussions (1,444)

Discussions Replied To (1167) Replies Latest Activity

"Mick and Charlie (Boy) last names a bit weird but others are spot on. "

Bruce Juice replied 15 hours ago to rolling stones opins pl?? -some of them with rather odd letter formations??

5 12 hours ago
Reply by Richard Booth

"Be careful -- "ROCKOGRAPHS" was Joe Long's company name.  He was a very good forger…"

Bruce Juice replied on Thursday to Eric Clapton

15 12 hours ago
Reply by Bart Black

"Where did you get this and who authenticated it?  Try to get your money back as soon…"

Bruce Juice replied on Wednesday to Is this a real Jimi Hendrix Experience Autographed guitar??

39 yesterday
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"25% on all items plus 20% more on whatever the commission is plus 2% credit card fee…"

Bruce Juice replied on Tuesday to many signed beatles, stones, bowie & others auction tomorrow

7 on Wednesday
Reply by wascher

"This auction is taking place in London not Los Angeles. For buyers in the USA Bonham…"

Bruce Juice replied on Tuesday to many signed beatles, stones, bowie & others auction tomorrow

7 on Wednesday
Reply by wascher

"I PM'ed you as I have an MJ autographed photo with LOA from Roger Epperson you might…"

Bruce Juice replied on Tuesday to Authentication opinions - gift for my daughter

12 on Tuesday
Reply by Bruce Juice

"Careful -- Tradera is known sometimes as The Swedish Craig's List or IOFFER.com (bot…"

Bruce Juice replied on Monday to anyone swedish who would be kind enough to bid on tradera for me?

2 on Monday
Reply by Bruce Juice

"They are getting old and probably signed all 450 of them in a hurry. Thus the rushed…"

Bruce Juice replied Dec 9 to Jimmy page yarbirds box set

3 Dec 9
Reply by Bruce Juice

"Great sigs and good contrast.  I'm expecting mine any day now.  I heard they are nea…"

Bruce Juice replied Dec 9 to Jimmy page yarbirds box set

3 Dec 9
Reply by Bruce Juice

"The MJ and Freddie 100% FAKE. Not sure on the others. "

Bruce Juice replied Dec 9 to Authentication opinions - gift for my daughter

12 on Tuesday
Reply by Bruce Juice

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service