We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Adam Smith's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Michael - These were not sold in Florida, but in Illinois.  There was a fair amou…"

Adam Smith replied Nov 11, 2012 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"Thanks all for your help!"

Adam Smith replied Nov 11, 2012 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"The Mays came with a COA from "My Favorite Players, Inc".  My internet searches tell…"

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"Is the Mays an obvious forgery as well?  It is authenticated by a different company…"

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"Thank you all for your help.  I'm trying to learn a bit here, so what about these si…"

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"Hi Christopher: Is this your actual opinion of the signatures, or simply based on th…"

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"Anyone with an opinion on these?  Purchased at an estate sale with (apparently) ques…"

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service