We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Bill Dorazio's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I completely understand what your saying, once you get burned as bad as I did it mak…"

Bill Dorazio replied Jan 23, 2013 to Field of Dreams in Las Vegas sold me a Babe Ruth Forgery.

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

"Thanks Steve and Happy Holidays to you and all our other fellow members here on "Aut…"

Bill Dorazio replied Dec 7, 2012 to Field of Dreams in Las Vegas sold me a Babe Ruth Forgery.

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

"I have to say that when all was said and done, John Polisano, Mike Novelli and Dan F…"

Bill Dorazio replied Dec 6, 2012 to Field of Dreams in Las Vegas sold me a Babe Ruth Forgery.

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

"I'm back from Vegas and I wanted to give you an update on what happened out there. I…"

Bill Dorazio replied Nov 3, 2012 to Field of Dreams in Las Vegas sold me a Babe Ruth Forgery.

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

"Another Update, I sent the Babe Ruth piece back and it was received at FOD warehouse…"

Bill Dorazio replied Oct 25, 2012 to Field of Dreams in Las Vegas sold me a Babe Ruth Forgery.

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

"I have an update on this, I received a call from John Polisano, Director Of Operatio…"

Bill Dorazio replied Oct 11, 2012 to Field of Dreams in Las Vegas sold me a Babe Ruth Forgery.

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

"I'm wondering if Jorge Salvat is staying on board with this recent acquisition, I do…"

Bill Dorazio replied Oct 3, 2012 to Field of Dreams in Las Vegas sold me a Babe Ruth Forgery.

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

"The Last correspondence that I had with Mr. Salvat at Dreams Inc the Licensee for Fi…"

Bill Dorazio replied Oct 3, 2012 to Field of Dreams in Las Vegas sold me a Babe Ruth Forgery.

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

"The thing that makes me skeptical about the authenticity of this piece is this, Judy…"

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

""

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service