We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Mikhell's Discussions (289)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"S signed Linkin Park record, Pre-Order, released on: 15 November 2024 would be a dre…"

Mikhell replied Sep 20 to Upcoming releases and pre-orders to watch

373 Sep 20
Reply by BluEyeDude13

"They rectified their mistake as per your email. I got this today and am pretty happy…"

Mikhell replied Sep 13 to EXTREME Strictly limited, signed by the band BANSHEE/#REBEL 7inch vinyl

21 Sep 28
Reply by REM

"That's a great idea, I wish I'd done that. I was so looking forward to this."

Mikhell replied Aug 30 to EXTREME Strictly limited, signed by the band BANSHEE/#REBEL 7inch vinyl

21 Sep 28
Reply by REM

"mine just arrived, it's not signed, no insert, nothing. very cross!"

Mikhell replied Aug 30 to EXTREME Strictly limited, signed by the band BANSHEE/#REBEL 7inch vinyl

21 Sep 28
Reply by REM

"my account wasn't charged either."

Mikhell replied Aug 21 to EXTREME Strictly limited, signed by the band BANSHEE/#REBEL 7inch vinyl

21 Sep 28
Reply by REM

"I should have asked that but could't stop myself from buying. Le me know too please.…"

Mikhell replied Aug 15 to EXTREME Strictly limited, signed by the band BANSHEE/#REBEL 7inch vinyl

21 Sep 28
Reply by REM

"UK and EU signed Double LP - £60 https://mfl-stores.myshopify.com/collections/extreme"

Mikhell replied Aug 14 to EXTREME Strictly limited, signed by the band BANSHEE/#REBEL 7inch vinyl

21 Sep 28
Reply by REM

"Josh Brolin Memoir - From Under A Truck https://gayprideshop.co.uk/collections/signe…"

Mikhell replied Aug 2 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2511 yesterday
Reply by John Michael

"I am glad that this made your daughter happy. I  felt it was an important statement…"

Mikhell replied Jul 3 to Taylor Swift - Tortured Poets Department

194 Aug 4
Reply by Paul Benson

"The shipping was only £2.75 which definitely does not explain the partial refund so…"

Mikhell replied Jul 3 to Taylor Swift - Tortured Poets Department

194 Aug 4
Reply by Paul Benson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service