We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

GuitarPickCollector's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy For You 👍"

GuitarPickCollector replied Jan 20 to Joe Perry (Aerosmith) signed insert - Sweetzerland Manifesto MKII Exclusive LP

50 May 10
Reply by DeezNutz

"I will keep it sealed till a rainy day comes and I see something I like.  "

GuitarPickCollector replied Jan 20 to Joe Perry (Aerosmith) signed insert - Sweetzerland Manifesto MKII Exclusive LP

50 May 10
Reply by DeezNutz

"I ordered 10 and got 8 with 2 stickers.  They were the red 180 gram Vinyl and black…"

50 May 10
Reply by DeezNutz

"Well for that price I’m gonna risk it as finding a good genuine Perry is hard.  Joe…"

GuitarPickCollector replied Jan 12 to Joe Perry (Aerosmith) signed insert - Sweetzerland Manifesto MKII Exclusive LP

50 May 10
Reply by DeezNutz

"These are available at Newbury for $14.99. buy 2 get 1 free promotion going on.  Lim…"

GuitarPickCollector replied Jan 10 to Joe Perry (Aerosmith) signed insert - Sweetzerland Manifesto MKII Exclusive LP

50 May 10
Reply by DeezNutz

"George Lynch and Yngwie Malmsteen"

GuitarPickCollector replied Dec 28, 2023 to Worst Artists Signatures (so you know who not to buy from in the future)

88 Jul 17
Reply by jayceman

"I wonder if they will do this again this season?  The only way I will ever get a Tyl…"

GuitarPickCollector replied Dec 1, 2023 to Steven Tyler signed 8x10 for charity donation to Janie's Fund

170 Aug 21
Reply by Will I Am

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service