We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Baseball beginner's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you very much for the reply! That is helpful to know."

Baseball beginner replied Feb 1, 2023 to "Mrs." Babe Ruth signed baseball, is this real?

4 Feb 1, 2023
Reply by Baseball beginner

"Another one to add to the pile... Thanks for the input, much appreciated! "

Baseball beginner replied Jan 6, 2023 to Signed baseball bat is it authentic?

7 Jan 17, 2023
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Thank you for the input, very helpful for me."

Baseball beginner replied Jan 6, 2023 to Mickey Mantle autographed photos, are they authentic?

6 Jan 17, 2023
Reply by CEE GEE

"Thank you for your opinion! I have posted around 30 baseballs in total, posted in a…"

Baseball beginner replied Dec 28, 2022 to Darryl Strawberry signed baseball is it real or fake?

3 Dec 28, 2022

"This particular ball (Mrs. Babe Ruth), I don't know who it was purchased from  Some…"

Baseball beginner replied Dec 28, 2022 to "Mrs." Babe Ruth signed baseball, is this real?

4 Feb 1, 2023

"I should add, all the balls I have posted are from the collection of a deceased fami…"

Baseball beginner replied Dec 27, 2022 to Christy Mathewson signed baseball real or fake?

1 Dec 27, 2022

"I should add, all the balls I have posted are from the collection of a deceased fami…"

Baseball beginner replied Dec 27, 2022 to Cy Young signed baseball real or fake?

1 Dec 27, 2022

Baseball beginner replied Dec 27, 2022 to Lefty Grove signed baseball is it real or fake?

1 Dec 27, 2022

Baseball beginner replied Dec 27, 2022 to Darryl Strawberry signed baseball is it real or fake?

3 Dec 28, 2022

Baseball beginner replied Dec 27, 2022 to Sandy Koufax signed baseball is it real or fake?

1 Dec 27, 2022

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service