Don Dougherty's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm open to offers before I send this beautiful mint one ofakind piece off to the au…"

Don Dougherty replied May 26 to I've been approached by a large auction house to consign my Mickey Mantle autographed A@W ROOTBEER POSTER

1 May 26
Reply by Don Dougherty

"Did you get the pictures  Ebay won't let me post links to this site "

Don Dougherty replied May 2 to I just listed a bunch of Mickey Mantle autographed pictures JSA COA'S ON FACEBOOKS AUTOGRAPH SITES

6 May 2
Reply by Don Dougherty

""

Don Dougherty replied May 2 to I just listed a bunch of Mickey Mantle autographed pictures JSA COA'S ON FACEBOOKS AUTOGRAPH SITES

6 May 2
Reply by Don Dougherty

" "

6 May 2
Reply by Don Dougherty

"sorry the picture wasn't lined up "

Don Dougherty replied Mar 31 to Is the Mickey Mantle genuine? Thank you for your time

5 Apr 3
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I now have 20 Mantle autographs that passed JSA because of all the fantastic group m…"

Don Dougherty replied Mar 6 to Is this Mantle autograph real?

4 Mar 6
Reply by Steve

"This one is from Ebay I believe   My friend sent me the picture and I told him it lo…"

Don Dougherty replied Mar 6 to Is this Mantle autograph real?

4 Mar 6
Reply by Steve

"The ticket for the event I'd from 1991."

Don Dougherty replied Mar 2 to Opinions on this MICKEY MANTLE please Found at my mother's house I believe it's over 20 years old.

3 Mar 2
Reply by Steve

"You are correct and I apologize  Does this James look real? And thank you "

Don Dougherty replied Jan 30 to Please advise doesn't this Jordan look real or fake. Thanks

6 Jan 30
Reply by BGK

"I sorry, didn't I post a picture of  Jordan autograph "

Don Dougherty replied Jan 30 to Please advise doesn't this Jordan look real or fake. Thanks

6 Jan 30
Reply by BGK

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2023   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service