We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Don Dougherty's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry sent to PSA QUICK OPINION AND IT CAME BACK LIKELY GENUINE "

Don Dougherty replied Jul 23, 2023 to Mickey Mantle autograph opinion please. I sent this to OSA QUICK OPINION Would like a second opinion please. Sincerely Don 2012 IT CAME BACK LIKELY GENUINE

4 Jul 23, 2023
Reply by CJCollector

"I'm open to offers before I send this beautiful mint one ofakind piece off to the au…"

Don Dougherty replied May 26, 2023 to I've been approached by a large auction house to consign my Mickey Mantle autographed A@W ROOTBEER POSTER

1 May 26, 2023
Reply by Don Dougherty

"Did you get the pictures  Ebay won't let me post links to this site "

Don Dougherty replied May 2, 2023 to I just listed a bunch of Mickey Mantle autographed pictures JSA COA'S ON FACEBOOKS AUTOGRAPH SITES

6 May 2, 2023
Reply by Don Dougherty

""

Don Dougherty replied May 2, 2023 to I just listed a bunch of Mickey Mantle autographed pictures JSA COA'S ON FACEBOOKS AUTOGRAPH SITES

6 May 2, 2023
Reply by Don Dougherty

" "

6 May 2, 2023
Reply by Don Dougherty

"sorry the picture wasn't lined up "

Don Dougherty replied Mar 31, 2023 to Is the Mickey Mantle genuine? Thank you for your time

5 Apr 3, 2023
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I now have 20 Mantle autographs that passed JSA because of all the fantastic group m…"

Don Dougherty replied Mar 6, 2023 to Is this Mantle autograph real?

4 Mar 6, 2023
Reply by Steve

"This one is from Ebay I believe   My friend sent me the picture and I told him it lo…"

Don Dougherty replied Mar 6, 2023 to Is this Mantle autograph real?

4 Mar 6, 2023
Reply by Steve

"The ticket for the event I'd from 1991."

Don Dougherty replied Mar 2, 2023 to Opinions on this MICKEY MANTLE please Found at my mother's house I believe it's over 20 years old.

3 Mar 2, 2023
Reply by Steve

"You are correct and I apologize  Does this James look real? And thank you "

Don Dougherty replied Jan 30, 2023 to Please advise doesn't this Jordan look real or fake. Thanks

6 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by BGK

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service