Knob Dylan's Discussions (731)

Discussions Replied To (610) Replies Latest Activity

"This is going back a bit and someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Tim…"

Knob Dylan replied on Wednesday to Filmmakers / Directors official releases

29 1 hour ago
Reply by Morrison123

"And his daughter, 'Sofia Coppola - Archive.' (sorry Jason H, had to list it) Seemed…"

Knob Dylan replied on Wednesday to Filmmakers / Directors official releases

29 1 hour ago
Reply by Morrison123

"I saw the Avril listed @ $65 and passed b/c I wasn't a huge fan but to see it increa…"

Knob Dylan replied on Tuesday to Michael Richards book back at premiere collectibles

106 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason H

"Once they decide to pull it, it's usually around 75-80 days or so before it shows up…"

Knob Dylan replied on Tuesday to Michael Richards book back at premiere collectibles

106 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason H

"Wilmer Valderrama - An American Story: Everyone’s Invited Signed Bookplate @Premiere…"

Knob Dylan replied on Tuesday to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2356 yesterday
Reply by GarethRossUK

"That's perfect, and maybe a little perfume that smells like you just came from the o…"

106 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason H

"They could tack on another $1000 and make the slipcase covering out of his used boxe…"

106 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason H

"Oliver Stone - Chasing the Light signed book. I believe this was 2020 or 2021."

Knob Dylan replied on Tuesday to Filmmakers / Directors official releases

29 1 hour ago
Reply by Morrison123

"+1 but it better be the Deluxe Slipcase Teabagged version Deez was alluding to... "

106 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason H

"Werner Herzog - Every Man for Himself and God against All: Signed Edition https://li…"

Knob Dylan replied on Tuesday to Filmmakers / Directors official releases

29 1 hour ago
Reply by Morrison123

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service