We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Eugene Tkachenko's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you very much"

Eugene Tkachenko replied Apr 26 to Can this autograph Samuel L Jackson be real ?

2 Apr 26
Reply by Eugene Tkachenko

"Got it ,Thank you very much for your help "

Eugene Tkachenko replied Feb 21 to Is it authentic autograph in book by Bonnie Wright ?

17 Feb 21
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"and the book also states that this is the first edition, is this also something to t…"

Eugene Tkachenko replied Feb 21 to Is it authentic autograph in book by Bonnie Wright ?

17 Feb 21

"The last thing I was able to find there weren’t many photos of such signed cards, mo…"

17 Feb 21

"I was able to find four different signature options on such a card, but unfortunatel…"

17 Feb 21

" "

17 Feb 21

"I know that it was bought at the West in books store in London, I looked on the Inte…"

17 Feb 21

" "

17 Feb 21

" "

17 Feb 21

"Sorry, I just registered recently, I haven’t quite figured it out yet, I thought it…"

17 Feb 21

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service