We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

the_flowers_are still_standing's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"What's the link please?"

the_flowers_are still_standing replied yesterday to Autographed Drumming Prints

2 yesterday
Reply by HBH

"You're completely right.  It's a very bizarre explanation of the delay and book prod…"

the_flowers_are still_standing replied Jul 11 to Filmmakers / Directors official releases

48 Jul 15
Reply by Knob Dylan

"I got this response from their customer service today.  Whether it applies to all yo…"

the_flowers_are still_standing replied Jul 11 to Filmmakers / Directors official releases

48 Jul 15
Reply by Knob Dylan

"No,  I ordered it 3 weeks ago.  The order now says 'unfulfilled' and the book is no…"

48 Jul 15
Reply by Knob Dylan

"https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&product_id=111236"

the_flowers_are still_standing replied Apr 4 to Alex Van Halen - Brothers: Signed Hardback Book

56 Jun 24
Reply by MN

"Link no longer works and signed version vanished.  Should be interesting."

the_flowers_are still_standing replied Mar 5 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2434 6 hours ago
Reply by Autograph Collector

"Personally Signed https://www.banquetrecords.com/kaiser-chiefs/kaiser-chiefs%27-easy…"

the_flowers_are still_standing replied Feb 23 to Kaiser Chiefs

9 Feb 23
Reply by the_flowers_are still_standing

"Oh and Hexed is reference to the story he wrote in the book.  Its a lovely book too. "

the_flowers_are still_standing replied Jan 13 to Steven Spielberg. Is this good or not?

17 Jan 13
Reply by JMS1223

"Here you go! It's a really nice textured bookplate. Not just a cheapo bit of card an…"

the_flowers_are still_standing replied Jan 13 to Steven Spielberg. Is this good or not?

17 Jan 13
Reply by JMS1223

"Hi all,  after some sleuthing online I found a few other examples online from the er…"

17 Jan 13
Reply by JMS1223

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service