PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

""

PizzaPirate replied Jun 11 to Opinions on these signed Ramones albums?

2 Jun 12
Reply by Bruce Juice

"Picked up the Vinyl and CD, appreciate the post dawg."

PizzaPirate replied Jun 10 to The Warning new album Everything's Falling signed options

2 Sep 18
Reply by Andy W

"I think many people including myself agree, I only really buy signed inserts if thei…"

PizzaPirate replied May 27 to Inserts

1 May 27
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Update, just found out he's no longer a member here, that's a shame,wish you luck th…"

PizzaPirate replied Apr 25 to Jackie Gleason signed photo - is it real?

2 Apr 25
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Eric could probably tell you lol, he knows alot about Gleason sigs, just need to wai…"

PizzaPirate replied Apr 24 to Jackie Gleason signed photo - is it real?

2 Apr 25
Reply by PizzaPirate

"I know we pretty much came to the conclusion it's not real but do we think the Verim…"

PizzaPirate replied Apr 6 to .

5 Apr 6
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Fair enough, I can't find any authenticated examples of the style i posted, I think…"

PizzaPirate replied Apr 6 to .

5 Apr 6
Reply by PizzaPirate

"I've Seen that variation on EBay as well, do you think it's possible the one I poste…"

PizzaPirate replied Apr 6 to .

5 Apr 6
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Did They upload an image and delete it? I looked through and couldn't find the pictu…"

PizzaPirate replied Apr 4 to Big-Time Third-Party Authenticator Mistake

32 Apr 6
Reply by Steve

"That's crazy, I just saw the video and people in the comments are clowning on him fo…"

PizzaPirate replied Apr 1 to Kanye West Signed Vinyl & CDs

42 Jul 5
Reply by PFCollector

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service