We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Capture3.JPG Capture.JPG Capture2.JPGI was hopeful that some of you folks could weigh in the authenticity of the pictured piece. I am in the process of purchasing it and want to ensure that it is legitimate given some of the PSA/DNA blunders that have taken place.

Regards

Views: 400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Likely authentic IMO.

wow.  all those sigs and what happened to the baseball? 

I was told that it was used in the inaugural HOF game............However, I don't believe that BS. I think that it's more likely that moisture caused the ball to hemorrhage due to expansion caused by the moisture. Thoughts? I am most concerned with the authenticity of it. The guy is asking 6K for it.  

yeah I doubt its a used baseball.  Old age sounds more like the problem.  wet then dry and it cracked or something to that affect.  Dry rot...idk. 

Even if authentic, not worth near $6K IMO in the condition it is in.

that panel with Johnson, Ruth and Lajoie is so cool,  those three names on one side of a baseball, Dream Ball.  Hope it turns out good for you. 

Are you thinking that it's legitimate?

buddy I cant say.  There are so many forgeries of these guys out there I`m not even qualified to give an opinion.  I just sit back a drool about owning a piece like this.  

I would really have to study the ball and as many known signatures of these guys as I could before purchasing. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service