We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Does anyone know where I can find a signature of the head coach Herb Brooks and the hockey player Bob Suter?  Both have passed away.

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure about them. I do have a first day cover signed by Jim Craig if interested.

Thanks, Jorge

I have a herb brooks signed also by all the 1980 usa team on a 16x20 celebration photo. I would be willing to sell but It would not be cheap. Let me know if your interested prob in the 3k range. Thanks  

You can typically find Herb Brooks on cards, he signed those a bunch. Just keep an eye out on eBay/auctions and you can find them there, and there are currently a bunch available.

Bob Suter is a bit tougher, but he doesn't necessarily command a high premium for his autograph. Just keep checking eBay/auctions for his items. There are some items available right now but I feel they're overpriced.

If you're looking to buy a team signed piece, I have two.

One is a team signed lithograph by 22 of the members, the other is 20 individually signed contracts that members of the team signed to incorporate "Miracle on Ice Enterprises" for various events/use of their names/images that would be done to this day. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service