We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

here is the front pic of the card the back only posted on my beginning of this discussion,thanksMADDUX%20GOLD%20ROOKIE%20AUTO.jpg

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looks fine

thank you terier, that is because it is fine and authenticated by one of the best authenticators in the world(JSA),another thing this has taught me is that beckett is also not on ebays list of acceptable authenticators instead globe is ok and i have found globe to be questionable at best,ebay just keeps quoting there policy to me instead of realizing there policy may be wrong as well as there choices of acceptable authenticators may also be wrong,for me even some card companies are questionable as i had 2 upper deck counterfeit cards last year i bought on ebay a koufax auto and jeter auto i was lucky and got refunded for both from the sellers, for me psa/dna,james spence(jsa),beckett are the only authenticators i trust and even some of there stuff has been counterfeited so no matter who authenticates your cards get a quick opinion on psa's site for $10 or come here to this site and make sure your buy is a good one even after 40 years of collecting i am not an expert on autographs and getting a second opinion is always a good idea to feel comfortable with your purchases on autographs,thanks

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service