Verfied by VA (verfied autographs) I've heard some bad and good about them.

Just curious how this looks to you guys. I've had it since 2011-2012

Views: 569

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No good IMO

I'm a big Packers fan and this one smells bad

I've seen similar ones online but they could be from same batch. JSA told me inconclusive in 2012 but I was thinking maybe his signature changed a few times or their data base only had 1 or 2 examples. This would have been just after they won the Superbowl or signed in that year. If it was legit. 

The A looked ok to me but the R has always gave me a weird feeling. Guess its just a Packers helmet now.

yes the R is very wrong among a couple other things

I would not feel comfortable showing my dog this one. He trusts me haha

But on the plus side... its good to meet a Packers fan

Went to lambeau for the first time last October. Amazing place. We lost to the saints though.

Finger nail polish remover will take that right off. Then reuse it for more sigs. 

Rodgers even do private signings anymore?. I'm sure it would cost an arm and a leg now. 

Check out "Family Day" for the Packers. I think it's in August every year.

That's a good chance to get sigs

Plus, before every game (a few days) certain players go to certain shops for personal signings

Not sure if Rogers does it anymore

LMFAO

my reply to Rick

I had to do that with the full size helmet I had Beanie Wells sign. Reused it on Honey Badger. Might be wiping it again.

You shouldn't have heard much good. They were a website that worked out of a PO Box around the corner from me. They posted authentic autographs on their website for collectors to buy but shipped out others. Bait and switch.

They did occasionally get local players and sell those but that's about it. They authenticated their own stuff as if they were authenticators. I heard  this company was being run by a former authenticator from GAI who was still working for hem at the time. He had a habit of using PO Boxes as his office address even after this place went belly up. I don't know for sure if that's a fact so I won't say Bob's last name.

Found some signings online coming up.

http://www.waukeshasportscards.com/product-p/aaron-rodgersjuly31pri...

And Steiner signing. Both range from 500-525. 

He's not cheap. Tough sig to get. I've never gotten him but tried the three games they played here in 2009 and again at Warners's flag football charity event. Came away with nada. I don't even try to get him anymore. Four times wasting my time was enough. Aaron Rodgers can walk down the sidewalk in front of my house and I wouldn't even get off the couch. But I would if I heard the ice cream man..........

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service