We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

From cruise ship

Views: 959

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another

likely not authentic

Sorry my iPad wouldn't let me show all at once.

first one is not authentic imo

Thank you Terrier for responding to this, I really value your opinion. I have an old discussion on a fake Park West Ali piece I bought 10 years ago on here. I was offered a refund after six months of negotiation if I signed a confidentiality agreement, but I declined. Park West was kicked off of Royal Caribbean for a few years so I thought this would be a good follow-up. I was on the Allure of the Seas last week. Unlike years before the only signed memorabilia they had was just Ali. They had four huge beautiful signed pictures. I wondered if they went legit on their Ali's after selling fakes, or if they just went to selling bigger more beautiful fakes?

Congrats Barry,

Their arent many who would have refused the refund. Thanks so much for not signing that so that you could spread the word and help others.

Sincerely

Carl

Thank you Carl! I appreciate that. I gave $500 ten years ago, it was signed Ali aka Clay. It would be worth 3 or 4 times that now if real, as we all know. I'm not selling out for $500.
You can look up "Muhammad Ali fake? " at the top search if you like. My old discussion! Under #3 at the bottom.

None of the 3 are authentic

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service