ANTHRAX Cursum Perficio-TSL Exclusive Color Red LP-Signed

https://talkshop.live/watch/51qzaX8dljZx

11 x 11 insert signed by Anthrax  

Views: 2240

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was available to order again yesterday with 1-3 month delivery?? Worth a try

Yes, the signed version is available right now to order off Amazon. What the heck are they doing? 

I don’t think these are signed anymore. 

If not, even worse. Why they wouldn't take this item down is baffling:

https://www.amazon.com/CURSUM-PERFICIO-SIGNED-AMAZON-EXCLUSIVE/dp/B...

Maybe you’re right. Sometimes they say it’s signed, sometimes not. Weird

Now it's out of stock. Glad we could help deplete their stocks haha.

I've re-ordered as the signed edition was available again this morning! Probably from the previously cancelled orders.

But I'm not sure it'll be honoured as I noticed somewhere there was a note that "this item cannot be shipped to your destination", i.e the UK.

Crossed fingers anyway.

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service