We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

We are on vacation in San Francisco. We were walking around in Fishermans Wharf and ran up on Antiquities. They are having a 10 year anniversary with a 40% off sale. They have some very rare and unbelievable items!

Views: 2882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

then you say you trust to buy from them?

sorry, but that guarantees they offer, in the end, when you buy from them?

Nico. I put a coin in the Zoltar fortune teller and he gave me two thumbs up.

then we'll get it !!

This may be my favorite. Used drumhead signed by Led Zeppelin. Actually played by Bonham?
Attachments: No photo uploads here

The whole Antiquities thing has always baffled me with their stock. All of the Pulp Fiction stuff I've seen from them were horrible. I've never understood how places like these can stay in business. 

What I love is they have nothing partial signed. It's pretty much full band, original lineup on everything.
I got to hold this Sgt Peppers album!
`
Can't load, here's my girl.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

I like all the super high end, rare band signed items amongst a selection of Spencers Gifts style crap.

Yeah, we've talked about these guys before. These U2's are all fake. Most of them are pretty bad, though the guitar is pretty competently done. But just because their forgers are getting better doesn't mean we're fooled.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service