We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

This person states they are selling off a collection and I asked if they would be selling off any hockey Items and they said an auto Gordie Howe and just haven't got it on ebay yet....Well this is the number one thing I collect so I wanted to see if any one has any thing to say about this seller, they have some pretty nice pieces up.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/lindsayjoatpitt/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&a...

Thanks for your input!

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You may want to post the Gordie Howe when you can, as it might be a bit of a shot in the dark finding anyone on this forum that has done business with this seller (they do not appear to be a major autograph dealer/collector).

Furthermore, even without solid knowledge of the autographs they're selling, I can tell you that several of the COA's I'm seeing are complete trash - the old GAI/Mike Baker cert (heavily associated with forgeries), the vague no-name COA that certifies the Bryce Harper items, the Christopher Morales (major forgery authenticator) sticker on the Unitas litho, etc.  I think this seller is most likely a mixed bag - most likely a collector who never really knew what they were doing or someone who inherited this stuff.  I'd ask about items from them on an individual basis.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service