We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All of these Cards are being returned to the seller. I apologize about the confusion. I just want to clarify that I would never produce forgeries as I love collecting autographs. Is there any way we can get this seller banned or something?(I want to wait until I get a refund!) I know he has a TON of forgeries he is planning on selling. 

Views: 1428

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

This was all made possible by Terrier's keen eye, and then Mr. Zippers. I merely started connecting the dots. True group effort, great work guys. 

If I printed or stamped these I would just list them on eBay. I bought a few of the cards and I also found some in my grandpas collection. I wouldn't produce forgeries.

All of this is quite interesting seeing as Jacob's last wave of questions was about the value of laminated cards.

Print off fake cards, with canned autographs and laminate tham so that you can't see the ink or indentations the pen may leave.

Jacob if this isn't the case, can we see reverse scans of all these cards? 

It certainly looks as if at least half of these cards show a rounded corner in one place or another on each scan .....these are all laminated aren't they?

These are 100% the work of a forger. Nobody found any of these in a closet or attic. This SOB Jacob is a scum sucker! If anyone sees any creations like this on ebay, report it here so somebody can try getting it removed. 

Okay, I did not create any of these cards! These cards would have been on eBay by now if I created these. I bought some of these cards off of a seller and I am trying to get my money back now.

I have contacted the seller of these cards and I am getting my money back. Seller is greenplanet162012 on eBay. I didn't realize how bad these cards were until I really looked at them closely.

are the cards laminated or not????? I would like to know also.

Yes they were laminated

makes no sense to me.  you find grandpappy`s collection in an attic then you buy a crap load of laminated forgeries on reprint cards I can almost guarantee it.  And the Mantle, DiMaggio and Williams you find in grandpappy`s attic match the Mantle, DiMaggio and Williams laminated crap you purchased from the bay. 

how many of the Mantle, Joe D dual signed photos, has anyone ever seen......that were actually authentic.  I have seen tons of forgeries on that pic. 

The seller just closed this auction for another "printed " Ted Williams autograph:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ted-Williams-Autograph-cut-1965-stamp-evolo...

the seller, greenplanet162012, has also sold these Tom Seaver identical "autographs"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service