We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Again, I would like to gain any information on another site that auctions memorabilia and that would be "pristine auctions " Any feed back on this site? Also...since I could be considered new to this, are there any legitimate site's to shop from?

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks!

Views: 6438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pristine Auctions is a legitimate auction house that typically runs auctions ending every two weeks. Most of their autograph items come with JSA or PSA/DNA LOAs although some lesser valued items come with their in house LOA. However, if any item they sell with their LOA fails PSA/DNA or JSA, they do accept returns. They accept no returns on 3rd party authenticated items which is typical. They run a ton of lots and only a portion are autographs. You can ocassionally get some nice deals in their auctions but most items with JSA or PSA/DNA letters bring typical auction prices. They were selling some Global Authenticated items for a while but I think they have dropped them from their auctions. If you stick with PSA/DNA or JSA authenticated items, you are as safe buying from them as from any other auction house or dealer who sells these authenticated items. They charge 15% buyer premiums which is the lowest of any auction house I know of and from my experiences, their shipping/handling charges are reasonable. They do start a lot of items at very high prices unlike the larger auction houses. I assume consignors have some say in minimum bids so a lot of expensive items typically do not sell. Hope this helps.

Pristine Auctions is legitimate. I once purchased a JSA authenticated signed jersey from them. When I received the jersey, the jersey itself did not look correct. After a little digging, found out that the jersey was counterfeit. The signature was authentic, just the jersey was not. After trading e-mails with Jared, I returned it and got my refund. They are subject to problems with their consignors just as any auction can be.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service