Just noticed that Ben Folds 30th Anniversary debut album is available signed by the band Here
https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/products/ben-folds-five-ben-folds-f...
Does not say on the page signed by all band, but Ben Folds Facebook page says "1,000 copies signed by all three of us"
Looks like SOLD OUT now, that was quick. Managed to snag mine when I put this up.
Still available on the UMusic Canada site, and you can save 10% with the coupon code UM10.
https://www.umusic.ca/products/ben-folds-five-30th-anniversary-edit...
Has anyone received their signed copy of this yet? I ordered from UK in July and it said it would be delivered by 5th Sept via Fedex. But it's been stuck in Memphis for weeks with just the shipping info given to Fedex, no item in their hands.
Wondered if there was a delay in the band signing?
I ordered a signed copy on the UMusic Canada site to ship to the US and it’s out for delivery today. Now I just hope it’s signed cause I heard there were folks who received it unsigned.
Thanks, yes, I heard there were some non-signed ones turning up, that's bad. UMusic now say I need to wait at least three weeks for the shipping status to update, so fingers crossed this week. Fingers crossed for yours as well
So an update. The original order shipped via Fedex simply stalled or got lost in Memphis.
UMusic held their hands up and immediately told me a replacement signed copy was now on the way for me in the UK. Although the tracking number given did not stack up, so I waited a few more days and then contacted them.
I now get a message from uMusic that the replacement was a mistake, they have no more signed copies, sent a refund.
Gutted!
© 2026 Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.
Powered by
Badges | Report an Issue | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service