We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hi everybody, 

I know Billie Eilish's sig is pretty easy to fake. This one is said to be obtained in person in June 2022. Does it look legit to you?

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She’d switched up her signature to the current B-scribble in late 2021, and even then she wasn’t really signing much at all - especially for rackers. Unless they have something more to back up that story, I’d treat it as BS.

Good to know, thanks! I did know she switched her sig but didn't know when. I supposed it was around her achieving big fame with the Bond song but wasn't sure. 

Thanks for your help! Seller hasn't any more back up and is no dealer at all. What does BS mean?

BS = bulls**t. Billie has been huge for  several years now, after a rapid ascent starting around 2017. By 2019 she was already headlining arenas and toward the end of that year had largely sworn off signing autographs in person (https://www.justjaredjr.com/2019/11/23/billie-eilish-explains-why-s...). A photo signed by her with an old style signature she'd largely abandoned months earlier had better come with some rock solid proof. It's best to assume both story and signature are fake unless overwhelming evidence is presented otherwise.

I'd trust one of her signed books or Cds that were offered with her old style signature more than this

Here is an authentic early signed Billie Eilish. 

Thanks a lot for your help, guys !

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service