Hi all

I need an opinion on this autograph on sale on a Norwegian auction by a Norwegian that I`m suspicious are selling a lot of fake autographs. Is this real or a fake?  I am suspicious because it doesn't seem similar to other I've seen.

Views: 4552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Look at the Star Wars signed by 11! So bad that it is almost funny...

He sold exactly the same pictures with the crappy autographs on swedish Tradera and people paid good money for them...
Please report him, or else he will just continue to scam people. All are fakes! Of the hundreds of autographs he sold on Tradera, ALL were fakes. I'm 100% sure of that...

I have already reported him....

By the way...

How did you manage to get Elvis autograph on Moody Blue??? 

And the cover had LP4 sticker. Came out 3 weeks before he died....

And Rockin Days with Elvis autograph... with LP4 sticker...

Earlier it also had euronett-sticker, but after several of us pointed it out to qxl you removed it, and now there is only  a bad mark after it....  We are many who waits for your answer....

I met bruce springsteen in 2008 I think it was and I got 2 signed pictures and they both look exactly like this one so in my opinion its a real autograph.I have met springsteen 3 times and got 6 autographs and some of them look nothing like the other.But imo this one you are talking about is the real deal.It is the same as the one I got in person.

Could you please post photos of the autographs that you took when you met Bruce in 2008.

Because if I´m honest, it makes me a litte suspicious when you are a new member, the only one who thinks this autograph is real and you are from the same town as the forger discussed in this thread...

Yes Don, I agree totally! He should post photos of the ones he claims getting in-person from Bruce. Would be incredible interesting to have a look at them. 

Because there is no way in hell that the Springsteen autograph that this thread is about are real...

The one above is 1000 percent fake. Vidar, you arent the seller of the above item are you? I have a gut feeling that you are. I just cant believe anyone would even think this is real. Its not even ballpark.

I mean honestly if your going to sale bad items (only talking to you if your the seller of the item), then at least try and half way get the signature correct. This is a pathetic attempt. It appears that Bruce decided he liked his first name so much that hed sign it twice for the heck of it. Not to mention that this signature doesnt match any Springsteen style period. And of course not counting that the formation is way off. Whoever forged this item is just pathetic.

I agree Carl and Don, I too have a feeling that he is the seller of all the forgeries at Norwegian and Swedish sites we have referred to in this thread. At finn.no he called himself Bent Madsen. There he has vanished totally after our mails to the site. At qxl.no he calls himself hardyboy and have alot of very suspicious items.:

http://www.qxl.no/search/search.asp?txtSearch=&Catg=1&onlyn...

He states in his profile here that: "I espacially like wrestling autographs,music and actors" He has had alot of wrestling items on qxl, and still have some of them as you can see. And for ridiculous prizes. (about 6 kr=$1)

Are you that person Vidar? 

He also states here: "What is your favorite autograph in your collection?james dean"

And wow, there he goes: http://www.qxl.no/pris/samleobjekter-antikviteter-kunst/autografer/...

15 000 kr!! ($2500)

Vidar, I think you´re busted...

Great catch Trond!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service