Hello!

What do you think of this Bruce Springsteen? Good or bad?

Thanks for helping!!

Views: 453

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Depends on when it was signed.  I am not used to seeing the rushed signature that he is doing these days.  

You know when it was signed?

Mark

Sorry, I don't know that.

It's offered by an UACC dealer and it also looks like it has a GAI sticker attached, which if I have understod correctly isn't always a good thing...

Hi Don,

Quite frankly im not good enough to make the call on this one. I really cant see the "ruce" in Bruce well enough to decide their. my first impression is it doesnt look all that bad at all. Disregarding the GAI sticker i think it might very well be good. I can normally identify bad forgeries of Bruce, and i dont think this is one. If its a forgery i think its better than average. But this is one of those where i would turn to Roger or Quick Opinion PSA.

Good luck on it. i hope its good for you.

Carl

It looks like the rush job he is doing these days.

Thanks Steve.

What I find odd is that, as you say, it looks like one of his recent rushed signatures, but it has to be signed before 2009 because GAI (sticker attached) went out of business that year...

Ive seen the rush jobs as far back as 2008.  I got a Br Sp then!

Thank you Carl, I think I will have to contact Roger about this one...

I would suggest the same thing - worth the investment to get his opinion!!!

Mark

I believe this to be genuine. Will be surprised if not..

Thanks for helping, appreciate it!!

Thanks to everyone who has given their opinion on this, what it seems, difficult to tell item! If anyone else are willing to help, that would be much appreciated!

Curious - did you reach out to Roger?

MArk

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service