We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band, autographs on a 1999 Reunion Tour Program

Hi all

I just got this from a seller in the UK, signed by all the members of The E Street Band on their respective pages, and by Bruce himself on the front-page  It`s quite rare because its also signed by now dead members Danny Federici and Clarence Clemons. The signatures were obtained by the seller in person on that tour. 

Views: 2161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really interesting and looks amazing. Hope they are authentic.

Hi,  yes I am quite positive they are. But it might be that I should get them authenticated by psa or jsa, or another company. I`m not sure if i will, I live in Norway, and it would be expensive to ship them to the US, and back. Anybody have a thought on that? Are there any other ways to get an opinion by experts on the matter?

I do LIKE all these autographs and am pretty impressed with the quality. I have no problem with any of them.

Gorgeous item, man.  I'd love to have something like that.

Looks really good, nice piece.

Thank you guys, for kind words about my piece. :-) I was 99% sure it was genuine before the weekend, now I am 100%. 

Hi there !

The signatures of the band look good, and i'm 95% sure that the Bruce signature is also genuine but he might, in my opinion,  have not signed this in 1999,  but maybe later. I have got a set of the entire band (minus Patti) obtained in person in London and Bruce signature is a little bit different. Steve signed "solidarity" on the reunion tour but later he put "Steve was here" instead. Bruce nowadays, if he is not under pressure or rushed will add a cute drawing of a guitar next to his signature...

Hi Bruuuce! 

Thank you for your opinion, its appreciated. The seller of this program got the signatures in-person on that tour. I met him in Newcastle and he gave me the whole interesting story. He followed the band through the tour in both the US, the UK and Germany.  I remember he told me he met Garry at The Hard Rock Cafe in Berlin in May 99, and got his signature there, Max he got in Memphis at a sound-check March 2000. I cant remember he said where he got Bruce`s signature, but according to him all of them was obtained during the tour in 1999-2000.

Cool Story ! I know how difficult it is to get a full set of signatures on the same item ! In 1999, in London, I got lucky to get them all within 48 hours. But then he took me 7 years to have a nearly fully signed "Born to run" album ! By the time I managed to get Bruce in 2010 (London, South bank) Danny was already dead and I never got to get Clarence either... Still managed to get Jon Landau on that one ...

Wow, that was lucky, getting all of them in a so short period.. Yes, items with the whole original lineup is quite difficult to get today, and by any means very expensive. I would like to get David Sancious and Viny Lopez one day too, they were in the band in Bruce`s first years in the 70`s.

Thank you, its very interesting to get details about signing-styles, and what they actually signed in different time-periods. 

Hey ! Vini signs in the post ! I'll ask my mate to give me his address and i'll pass it to you !

My friend got me "the wild..." signed and Vini sent us a Still Mill pen as well ! Also there are plenty of pics and drum heads that you can get on Ebay at a very reasonable price...

Thank you very much! This is great, Would really be happy for that address. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service