We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Can anyone give me a quick opinion on this Michael Wacha auto? real or faked?

I removed link

Views: 514

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no link

ok link is up

so the cards you linked you think are legit?

disregard those....the more I look at them its hard to say...plus that seller has what it looks like more than 10 of them...kinda shady to me...

yeah I saw that and no return policy always scares me off lol

Sorry, I'm about to link it lol

link is up...

I would pass on it...and the comments I deleted I would pass on also...they don't look the same as some of items I was looking at....

its hard to say on him because he is so new....and already NLCS MVP I`m sure people are trying to make a buck on him already...

I would stick with certified autos for right now....

that is just me....

I purchased on the other day that came in a lot with 2 other cards for 49 bucks.  all serial numbered..

right on, I mean the USA stars and stripes card only books for $20.00 and I've got a lot of those cards. No Wacha auto tho but ppl are asking like $40 or more for them. Did you say you had two autos of his? would you be willing to get rid of one? I might have some other certified auto's you might like ..who's your team? or players?

Cardinals are my team man...any cardinals players new and old....I have one...but I may be willing to trade...

I have a Wally Moon auto on a 57 topps, I have a 2007 Triple threads Chris Duncan auto/patch card that is really cool. It books for like $50/$60 still. I also have another Chris Duncan swatch from Bowman Heritage. I'm sure I have more Cardinals stuff but I need to look. I have a cool Musial auto/swatch but I wouldn't want to trade it and I have a Rogers Hornsby 07 Sweetspot classic swatch. I'd like to keep that too. I've got a non auto Wacha team USA card from the USA Baseball champions set.

I also have a 52 Bowman Color Musial...classic card but it's not in good condition.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service