We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Cassius Clay auto that was given to my dad in the 80s.. never thought it was real but I don't know the first thing about his sigs

I took a few pics but I've never seen any of his autographs just say Cassius Clay in gold... my dad always thought it was just fake so he gave it to me when I was a kid (I'm 33 now) and I thought since someone here might know could tell me what you think. I've always just assumed it was a fake but it would be cool if it were actually real. I won't go into the story of why someone just gave this auto to my father but it was in this guy's collection and he displayed it in his office so either he bought a fake and thought it was real or he did it himself. thanks for any replies of knowledge more than mine. (I've been told by dealers there are auto's of Cassius Clay that just say Cassius Clay and in gold ink but I have never posted any pics so here it goes)

Sorry for the bad pics...I couldn't help the glare. ( I took these pics a while back)

Views: 308

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would say this is not authentic... Anyone else?

I'd just go ahead and say I agree...I've never tried to sell it or waste money getting it authenticated. I don't even display it lol

not authentic

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service