We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I recently bought this Eastwood on Ebay which I feel is legit. What are your opinions please?

Thank you so much!

The following is from the seller:

This is a rare and original 8X10 hand signed Clint Eastwood autograph that I bought for $175.00 from Alfie's back before he sold his business in 2002.  Before 2002 Alfie's had a flawless reputation!  This particular photo was signed in blue sharpie and comes with a COA.

Alfie's was highly recommended to me, and I did purchase several autographs from him between 1995 and 2002.  He was located in Santa Monica and was actively photographed while pursuing autographs from the 'stars.'  I have attached a link to my email which has more insight into his background.  It's a shame that he sold his business to a crook who hurt his reputation,

Views: 2349

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Any other members like to add to this Clint Eastwood discussion? Yay or nay all are welcome! Thanks!

It could be ok.  Depends on where Alfie obtained it.  Ask him on Facebook and see what he says. He might remember it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service