We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

i have received some autographed baseballs and a nfl mini helmet one of the baseball is andy van slyke but nobody can tell me who the other is and nobody can come close to either of the names on the helmet any help is appreciated IMAG0413.jpg IMAG0278.jpg

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The baseball looks to be Ozzie Guillen.

i was thinking that but there looks to be a o in the last name and everything i have found sighned by him online he doesnt sighn his last name but i figured out from the mlb president on the ball that its from 94 to 99 

Yep, the Ozzie looks the same, but the last name appears a more full version than usual.  I figured it's just an older version of his signature.

thanks alot any idea on what it might be worth 

It doesn't look like Guillen goes for a whole lot, although a nice full signature might be more desirable.  Seems like signed balls go for $10 - 35 or so on Ebay. 

well atleast i know who it is im pretty sure that is who it is now i just hope somebody can help on the helmet its been the hardest nobody cant even make out none of the letters but cant really complain all these was a gift from a friend thanks for your help 

Yeah, for the helmet it might help if we could narrow it down by team.  Is it a HOF helmet?  Maybe that could help.

im not sure it is white with the nfl logo and the original tags has a copyright of i believe it was 1995

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service