We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Dear all

I don't know what the Beckham signture look like now since his years in the US. Can anybody comment on this one?

Thanks in advance

Ulf

Views: 805

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not a beckham expert by any lengths but never seen one like this before

Thanks

I have my doubts as well. I have seen some and got one in person before he moved to the US. But this one looks different. So anybody who know if he has changed the way he sign now since he has been in the US for some time?

He really hasn't changed it much.  The thing is, you usually get a sloppy signature because nearly every time he is out, he gets followed by a seemingly endless amount of people I like to call the "beckham circus."  

Sometimes it's just scribbles since so many people are after him at once.

Thanks Mike

So what do you think about this one, could it be real?

I would stay away from it, but what did the seller tell you where he/she obtained it at all? 

I am still waiting for a reply from the seller.... More info to come, hopefully

Hi Mike and Ulf

That Beckham is hard to call , it could be a rushed in person one , I've seen similar . I seem to recall some similar that Lester Freeman had when Beckham first signed for Galaxy . When I get back from my holiday I will post some full ones which he had to sign as part of a legal case many years ago . I have also some in person white cards from over the years as well .

Andy Hemington

Thanks Andy

I am still waiting for a reply from the seller. I will keep you posted.

Ulf

Hey Andy. He does get chased quite a lot and almost always gives the rushed signature in my experience. I really don't like to touch anything Beckham unless I see it myself.given that nature. You are very well respected in football memorabilia so your input is greatly appreciated. -Mike
[IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/poyetwise/0989915bca50c24bf7...[/IMG]

Not sure if the above works on here but I will try and post my Beckham examples. These are from a signing he did several years ago due to a legal case.
[IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/poyetwise/83488F18-851E-48B1...[/IMG]

Some more from the same signing , this was the image that had the best fuller signatures from the day

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service