We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

From the Pono Kickstarter?  Can't wait to get mine!

Views: 2159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mark,

About how long did it take for Pono to get back to you about the Neil Young signed posters?  I emailed support@ponomusic a few days ago but have not heard back yet.  I really want a signed poster for my collection.  

Thanks, Shawn

That actually emailed me pretty quick.  The next day... Give it a little more time.

Mark

Mark,

pono never returned my email or it was missed in my spam folder. Do you have any info on how I can order the print?  I have tried for Neil Young a few times and have been turned down each time.

Thanks Shawn

I would try emailing them again.  I have not heard back from them SINCE I paid, so hopefully my order is ok.  I felt strange, blindly wiring money to a company.  

Their email is support@ponomusic.com

thanks and let me know

Mark

They are all signed by Neil, after the first 750 sold out he added another 750. He had a post claiming how much his arm hurt and he was never signing that much at one time again, it was in the Pono updates I believe. I just got an email today saying mine was shipping soon!!

just got an email too.  thanks for the info!  hope he didn't hurt his arm too much :)

His auto is too hard to get cheaply, the last time I passed on the Greendale book auto, I wasn't letting this slip by!

I ordered after the fact… so hopefully all is good. I didn't get the email, though.  Looking forward to getting it.

Mark

How do you order it?

Dave

Anyone get their's yet???

Mark

nope haven't heard anything from them in a while

Anyone gotten theirs yet??!!

thanks with an update

Mark

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos