We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I am trying to see if the signature in my back window was actually signed By Mr. Dale Earnhardt Sr. Pictures below from the inside where the tint preserved the signature ,, and the one on out side is faded off except for the paint marker going threw the number 3.. any input is appreciated ..   

Views: 286

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

....Popular Decal used in the back of winshields bro.

I answered this yesterday. It's residue from a decal.

Just suppose it was at one time an autograph. If you cant see it on the window but can see it in mirror image underneath and as poor of condition it would be impossible to authenticate with just a photo. Just don't see it having any value. There are good examples of his signature out there on items much smaller then a $200 car.

I don't want to seem like I am coming off like I know what im talking about and thanks for the input.. and I agree it seems like a decal, But ! look at the number 3 for me real close as it looks to be a white paint marker and someone out lined the 3 with a red marker ,, I can see the paint marker under the red.... the industry I work in I use a paint markers... just seems so much as one was used. any thoughts?

Thanks again for the in put..

I see where your talking about. I can also slightly see it on the window in the opening of the 3. Curious but can you feel a difference when running your finger over it? Just really hard to see with just a picture. You're looking at it in person so your getting a much better view.

I once got a tire signed and my wife griped so I gave it away. I would have hell trying to get her to let me display an old autographed car. Hope it turns out to be something.

I didn't run my finger on it . but took a razor and dug into the white going across the 3 , it's not part of the 3,, I am doing my research. it's been in 5 states, 2 auctions, I would be the 7th owner, Illinois, Texas, George, Lousisana

Another thing I would look at are which races in 1999 where a Grand Prix was used as a pace car. Daytona I believe was one. If it is indeed signed there is a good chance it was done at the track.

Just a thought.

here is I picture of the car

You got that for 200 bones? That was a steal.

yea buddy I love this car

thanks Rick for your input buddy

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service