We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

eBay just closed my account for messaging scammers

So eBay just closed my account for messaging sellers of forgeries
If I ever post anything about a seller on eBay I always message them first. Depending on how they respond seats me to post about them on here (since some are just oblivious to forgeries)

Well eBay closed my account. I called to ask why and they said for messaging people but that the specific reasons "won't be disclosed and will be kept internally"

Views: 1002

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And that's why the eBay seller forums are filled with people who had items removed or got kicked off the site all together because eBay said they were selling fake items?

eBay definitely takes forgeries down but mainly on people with low feedback

I'd assume your account was closed because of "spamming".

Odds are it was just automated. Enough people probably reported your message as spam that the system kicked you off.

I called again and was actually told it was for using "the f word". Funny thing is I never resort to that so I know it's a lie and goes with what Ian wrote. When I asked then to forward me that message of messages they said they couldn't do that. I have a record of all my messages as well (I keep them in a folder in my email) so I can prove that tr "f word" or anything else profane was ever sent
So stupid

Actually that just backs up what I said.

Nobody looked at the messages, just the reports filed by the recipients.

eBay is mostly automated.

Yes it is automated but these instances were not as there were no eBay messages sent to me at all regarding any of it, that is what the eBay representative couldn't explain.
When I spoke to a higher up in the past they confirmed that it was the same eBay staff member that was flagging my account so I assume that's the case here too
No it was not. Do not lie Carlos...you got booted for harassment
Ummm you're wrong mr F lol
But it sounds like I probably messaged you ..
plesde stop the private messages Carlos...I do not want to join the Mormon church
Lol good one
Steve can you delete this guy he is clearly a troll and lying about me sending him private messages
Steve, Carlos is using the forum to expand the Mormon church. I said I would have the local missionaries (hopefully, hot, female missionaries) to my home in the Pacific Northwest, Go Hawks, but now he wants me to go the family research centre. Joseph Smith, according, to South Park, appears to be cool, but does Carlos have to push LDS agenda here.
Steve
This guy is clearly just here to troll and try and make connections that aren't there
You can see my messages and see nothing has seen sent to this scammer
I think he should be blocked as he isn't bringing anything to the forum and is a seller of forgeries

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service